Bachelor of Automation Engineering in English (2018 - 2019 )
( Total Package Rs 6,56,000/- for 4 years , only Food cost extra )
Qualification Awarded: Bachelor's Degree
Faculty: College of Electrical Engineering & New Energy
Teaching language: English
Duration: 4 years
Start date: October 2018
This major is aimed to cultivate senior engineering technical and managerial personnel with “high quality, strong ability,
application-orientation”, adapted to the needs of the 21 century socialist modernization construction, developing in an all
round way, morally, intellectually and physically. The graduates can carry on the work related to electrical engineering in
the field of system operation, automatic control, power electronic technology, information processing, test analysis, product
development and application of electronic and computer technology, etc.
1. 18 years old or above; in good health; high school graduate or higher
2. Good English proficiency.
3. Passed minimum Higher Secondary Certificate exam with Minimum Grade B or 3.0 GP ( approx 50 -
60%) in English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
01. Introduction to Automation Discipline
02. Circuits Theory
03. Circuits Experiment
04. Analog Electronics
05. Digital Electronics
06. Electronics Experiment
07. Sensors and Detection Technology
08. Signal and System
09. Control Theory
10. Single-chip and Embedded System
11. Power Electronics
12. Electric Appliances and PLC
13. Electrical Machine and Drive
14. Motion Control
15. Process Control
16. Computer Detection and Control System
17. Power Supply Technology
18. Basic Chinese Language
RMB 15,000 per year ( approx Rs 1,43,000 / year )
CTGU Scholarship will cover 10,000 RMB out of 15,000 RMB in all the years ( 1st to 4th ).
Students will pay 5,000 RMB per year as Tuition Fees all the 4 years.
Total payment for 4 years as tuition Fees : 5000 RMB x 4 = 20,000 RMB
( Scholarship will discontinue from 2nd year or onwards, in case of any of the following:
01. Failure in any subject in both the semesters in the previous year
02. Failure in attendance % in the previous year, without valid ground with proper proof.
03. If the student is booked for any disciplinary violation as per the rules of the University and China.
OTHER EXPENSES :
Hostel Accommodation : 4,800 RMB per year for 2 sharing ( approx Rs 45,000 )
Food expenses : Rs 7,000 per month approx
Miscellaneous compulsory charges in China : 1st Year : 5300 RMB one year ( approx Rs 50,000 )
Other 3 years: 400 RMB per year (approx Rs 4000)
Pocket Money : as per student’s habit.
Omkar Medicom Charges : Rs 2,25,000/- ( Payable in India )
Our charges includes:
01. Application and Admission charges
02. JW charges
03. Visa charges
04. All courier charges during admission process
05. Airfare one way, one time from Delhi / Kolkata to Yichang city.
06. Our Co-ordinator charges who will accompany you 1st time to University
07. Transfer charges from Airport to University.
08. Hotel charges ( if required in China during 1st time journey )
09. Our Consultancy charges
So Total Cost of studies including Hostel, Tuition, Medical insurance, Residency, Bedding, Sim is :
Rs 1,90,000 ( Tuition ) + Rs 1,80,000 ( Hostel ) + Rs 62,000 ( Misc ) + Rs 2,25,000 ( Omkar charges ) =
Yearwise Break up as follows:
1st Year : Rs 3,68,000
2nd Year: Rs 96,000
3rd Year : Rs 96,000
4th Year : Rs 96,000
( No Hidden Cost, only Food cost extra )