Bachelor of Electrical Engineering & Automation in English (2018 - 2019 )
( Total Package Rs 6,56,000/- for 4 years , only Food cost extra )
Qualification Awarded: Bachelor's Degree
Faculty: College of Electrical Engineering & New Energy
Teaching language: English
Duration: 4 years
Start date: October 2018
This major is aimed to cultivate senior engineering technical and managerial personnel with “high quality,
strong ability, application-orientation”, adapted to the needs of the 21 century socialist modernization
construction, developing in an all round way, morally, intellectually and physically. The graduates can carry on
the work related to electrical engineering in the field of system operation, automatic control, power electronic
technology, information processing, test analysis, product development and application of electronic and
computer technology, etc.
The candidates must master the necessary and basic knowledge in engineering. A high level of English
language ability is also demanded. As qualified, candidates are expected to become internationalized
application-oriented professionals with high-quality professional knowledge, which can adapt to and promote
the development of the society, economics, technology, culture and take part in international competition.
1. 18 years old or above; in good health; high school graduate or higher
2. Good English proficiency.
3. Passed minimum Higher Secondary Certificate exam with Minimum Grade B or 3.0 GP ( approx 50 -
60%) in English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
03. Engineering Mechanics
04. Circuits and Systems
05. Microprocessor Programming
06. Relay Protection of Power System
07. Power Electronics
08. Automatic Control Theory
09. Modern Control Theory
10. Main Electrical System of Power Plant
11. Electrical Motor
12. Power System Automation
13. High Voltage Technology
15. Electrical Engineering
16. Computer Programming for Engineers
17. Management, Power System
19. Design and CAD
20. Basic Chinese Language
RMB 15,000 per year ( approx Rs 1,43,000 / year )
CTGU Scholarship will cover 10,000 RMB out of 15,000 RMB in all the years ( 1st to 4th ).
Students will pay 5,000 RMB per year as Tuition Fees all the 4 years.
Total payment for 4 years as tuition Fees : 5000 RMB x 4 = 20,000 RMB
( Scholarship will discontinue from 2nd year or onwards, in case of any of the following:
01. Failure in any subject in both the semesters in the previous year
02. Failure in attendance % in the previous year, without valid ground with proper proof.
03. If the student is booked for any disciplinary violation as per the rules of the University and China.
OTHER EXPENSES :
Hostel Accommodation : 4,800 RMB per year for 2 sharing ( approx Rs 45,000 )
Food expenses : Rs 7,000 per month approx
Miscellaneous compulsory charges in China : 1st Year : 5300 RMB one year ( approx Rs 50,000 )
Other 3 years: 400 RMB per year (approx Rs 4000)
Pocket Money : as per student’s habit.
Omkar Medicom Charges : Rs 2,25,000/- ( Payable in India )
Our charges includes:
01. Application and Admission charges
02. JW charges
03. Visa charges
04. All courier charges during admission process
05. Airfare one way, one time from Delhi / Kolkata to Yichang city.
06. Our Co-ordinator charges who will accompany you 1st time to University
07. Transfer charges from Airport to University.
08. Hotel charges ( if required in China during 1st time journey )
09. Our Consultancy charges
So Total Cost of studies including Hostel, Tuition, Medical insurance, Residency, Bedding, Sim is :
Rs 1,90,000 ( Tuition ) + Rs 1,80,000 ( Hostel ) + Rs 62,000 ( Misc ) + Rs 2,25,000 ( Omkar charges ) =
Yearwise Break up as follows:
1st Year : Rs 3,68,000
2nd Year: Rs 96,000
3rd Year : Rs 96,000
4th Year : Rs 96,000
( No Hidden Cost, only Food cost extra )