China Three Gorges University has the following Engineering Disciplines in ENGLISH MEDIUM with Scholarship:
100 % Scholarship in Tuition Fees :
66% Scholarship in Tuition Fees:
25% Scholarship in Tuition Fees:
China Three Gorges University (CTGU), World Rank 1900, was founded comprising the former Wuhan University of Hydraulic and
Electric Engineering and the former Hubei Sanxia College.
The history of CTGU can be dated back to 1946,
the bachelor education started from 1978,
the postgraduate and international student education began from 1996.
CTGU confers the degrees of bachelor, master and doctor,
CTGU International students are eligible for CSC scholarship and membership of UNAI.
CTGU consists of 30 colleges, 72 undergraduate programs covering nine fields including science, engineering, medicine, arts,
economics, management, law, education and fine arts, out of which 10 disciplines taught in English
CTGU has a large number of enrolled students, comprising more than 22,730 full-time undergraduate students, 4,131 postgraduate
students and 1288 international students.
01. 2 national level experimental teaching demonstration center;
02. 2 national level Engineering practice education centers;
03. 1 national wild scientific observation research station of landslide in the Three Gorges area,
04. 1 key laboratory of the Ministry of Education in the Three Gorges reservoir area,
05. 1 engineering technology research center of the Ministry of Education in geological disaster of the Three Gorges reservoir
06. 1 ecology and environment engineering technology center of the Ministry of Education in the Three Gorges reservoir area,
07. 1 collaborative innovation center with the joint effort from Hubei Provincial government in geological disaster and eco-
environment of the Three Gorges reservoir area,
08. 5 provincial and ministerial-level key laboratories on disaster prevention and reduction, construction and management of
hydraulic project, design and maintenance of mechanical equipment, research and utilization of natural product, etc.,
09. 2 former key laboratories of State Power Corporation on hydropower station simulation and geotechnical study,
10. 18 teaching experiment(training) centers, including 169 functional laboratories, 8 provincial-level teaching experiment
demonstration centers, and over 160 practical training centers and cooperative bases between education and production.
In recent years, the University has invited 3 Nobel prize winners to lecture in CTGU, and welcomed 70 international delegations of
nearly 1000 person-times per year.
Furthermore, CTGU applies extensive exchanges and communications with other countries and regions, and keeps close
relationships with diplomatic envoys of the USA, France, Nepal, Maldives, South Korea, India, and Pakistan, etc.
In recent years, the university successfully held “World Famous Scientists Lecturing in Hubei Province Wuhan Forum”. The
visits of world famous scholars and government officers significantly promoted the international cooperation and communication and
expanded the reputation of CTGU.
At present several thousand Chinese companies are doing all kinds of Mega projects within China and all over the world.
China is going to become the world’s biggest Overseas investor by 2020.
The biggest American companies are now owned by Chinese companies.
For all the above factors and many more, there is a huge requirement of Engineers by these companies. But local Chinese Engineers
are reluctant to go abroad to do job as they have major problem in food and language in addition to the fact that they are well paid
So these companies are hunting for International Graduates who have studied in China, because the International students have
graduated as per high Chinese standard and all of them know at least little bit Chinese language to communicate with other Chinese
Hence the International students of Engineering in CTGU will automatically get recruitment in all these Chinese companies with an
average salary of 1,52,000 ¥ ( approx Rs 15 lac ) per annum.