Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering & Materials in English (2018 - 2019 )
( Total Package Rs 7,52,000/- for 4 years , only Food cost extra )
Qualification Awarded: Bachelor's Degree
Faculty: College of Mechanical, Materials and Chemical Engineering
Teaching language: English
Duration: 4 years
Start date: October 2018
This program is aimed to cultivate high-qualified applied talents who are equipped with theories and
knowledge basis in natural science, strong ability of foreign languages and general knowledge of humanities
and social science. Meanwhile, the students are expected to occupy a high professional quality and strong
ability of basic theories and techniques related to new energy material. After graduation, students can be
engaged in production and processing, process designing, technological development, scientific research .etc
in fields such as solar energy and energy storage materials.
1. 18 years old or above; in good health; high school graduate or higher
2. Good English proficiency.
3. Passed minimum Higher Secondary Certificate exam with Minimum Grade B or 3.0 GP ( approx 50 -
60%) in English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
01. Engineering Chemistry
02. Fundamentals of Materials Science
03. Physical Chemistry of Materials
04. Fundamental of Thermo-technology
05. Electrical Engineering & Electronics
06. Synthetic Fundamentals of Inorganic Materials
07. Solid State Physics
08. Semiconductor Physics and Devices
09. Fundamental of Electrochemistry
10. Physical Property of Inorganic non-metallic Materials
11. Micro-analysis of Materials
12. Film Physics and Film materials
13. Basic Chinese Language
RMB 10,000 per year ( approx Rs 95,000 / year )
CTGU Scholarship will cover 100% of 10,000 RMB in the 1st year only.
Students will have to pay 10,000 RMB as Tuition Fees in all the other 3 years.
Total payment for 4 years as tuition Fees : 3 x 10,000 RMB = 30,000 RMB
OTHER EXPENSES :
Hostel Accommodation : 4,800 RMB per year for 2 sharing ( approx Rs 45,000 )
Food expenses : Rs 7,000 per month approx
Miscellaneous compulsory charges in China : 1st Year : 5300 RMB one year ( approx Rs 50,000 )
Other 3 years: 400 RMB per year (approx Rs 4000)
Pocket Money : as per studentís habit.
Omkar Medicom Charges : Rs 2,25,000/- ( Payable in India )
Our charges includes:
01. Application and Admission charges
02. JW charges
03. Visa charges
04. All courier charges during admission process
05. Airfare one way, one time from Delhi / Kolkata to Yichang city.
06. Our Co-ordinator charges who will accompany you 1st time to University
07. Transfer charges from Airport to University.
08. Hotel charges ( if required in China during 1st time journey )
09. Our Consultancy charges
So Total Cost of studies including Hostel, Tuition, Medical insurance, Residency, Bedding, Sim is :
Rs 2,85,000 ( 3 years Tuition ) + Rs 1,80,000 ( Hostel ) + Rs 62,000 ( Misc ) + Rs 2,25,000 (Omkar
charges) = Rs 7,52,000.
Yearwise Break up as follows:
1st Year : Rs 3,20,000
2nd Year: Rs 1,44,000
3rd Year : Rs 1,44,000
4th Year : Rs 1,44,000
( No Hidden Cost, only Food cost extra )