Bachelor of Water Resources & Conservancy Engineering in English (2018-2019 )
( Total Package Rs 4,67,000/- for 4 years , only Food cost extra )
Qualification Awarded: Bachelor's Degree
Faculty: College of Hydraulic & Environmental Engineering
Teaching language: English
Duration: 4 years
Start date: October 2018
The training objective of this program is to cultivate the undergraduate students to master the knowledge of
investigation, planning, design, construction, research and management for the Water Resources and
Hydropower Engineering, those who have the ability for engaging in the water conservancy, hydropower
1. 18 years old or above; in good health; high school graduate or higher
2. Good English proficiency.
3. Passed minimum Higher Secondary Certificate exam with Minimum Grade B or 3.0 GP ( approx 50 -
60%) in English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
01. Theoretic Mechanics
02. Materials Mechanics
03. Structural Mechanics
05. Soil Mechanics
07. Engineering Survey6. Engineering Geology
08. Water & Soil Resources Analysis &Management
09. Engineering Materials
10. Steel & Reinforced Concrete Structures
11. Water Resources Planning & Utilization
12. Hydraulic Structures
13. Hydro-power Station Structures
14. Water Conservancy Engineering Construction
15. Engineering Economics
16. Engineering Projects Management
17. Basic Chinese Language
RMB 15,000 per year ( approx Rs 1,43,000 / year )
CTGU Scholarship will cover 100% of 15,000 RMB in all the years ( 1st to 4th ).
Students will not pay any amount as Tuition Fees all the 4 years.
Total payment for 4 years as tuition Fees : Zero
( Scholarship will discontinue from 2nd year or onwards, in case of any of the following:
01. Failure in any subject in both the semesters in the previous year
02. Failure in attendance % in the previous year, without valid ground with proper proof.
03. If the student is booked for any disciplinary violation as per the rules of the University and China.
OTHER EXPENSES :
Hostel Accommodation : 4,800 RMB per year for 2 sharing ( approx Rs 45,000 )
Food expenses : Rs 7,000 per month approx
Miscellaneous compulsory charges in China : 1st Year : 5300 RMB one year ( approx Rs 50,000 )
Other 3 years: 400 RMB per year (approx Rs 4000)
Pocket Money : as per studentís habit.
Omkar Medicom Charges : Rs 2,25,000/- ( Payable in India )
Our charges includes:
01. Application and Admission charges
02. JW charges
03. Visa charges
04. All courier charges during admission process
05. Airfare one way, one time from Delhi / Kolkata to Yichang city.
06. Our Co-ordinator charges who will accompany you 1st time to University
07. Transfer charges from Airport to University.
08. Hotel charges ( if required in China during 1st time journey )
09. Our Consultancy charges
So Total Cost of studies including Hostel, Tuition, Medical insurance, Residency, Bedding, Sim is :
Zero ( Tuition ) + Rs 1,80,000 ( Hostel ) + Rs 62,000 ( Misc ) + Rs 2,25,000 ( Omkar charges ) = Rs
( No Hidden Cost, only Food cost extra )