01. Is It Good To Study Mbbs In Russia?
MBBS Study in Russia is good, but it depends on the University you will choose. The major problem is the Bi-lingual course in the maximum Universities. The Medical Universities, which are new for international students, do not have a full English language faculty. Only a few Universities conduct the course in the English Medium. But there also a student will have to study the Clinical subjects in the Russian Medium. This system is similar in all Russian countries like Russia, Ukraine
, Belarus, Georgia, Armenia, Kazakhstan
, Uzbekistan, etc.
Complete English medium MBBS is available only in China
, Nepal, and Pakistan.
02. Is Mbbs Degree From Russia Is Valid In India?
Yes, Russia's MBBS degree is valid in India if the student clears the NEXT exam or MCI Screening Test. After passing the exam, the student completes a One-Year Internship in India.
03. What Is Mbbs Called In Russia?
MBBS is called MD Physician in General Medicine in Russia. But do not confuse it with MD (PG degree) in India. MD of Russia is absolutely the same as MBBS in India.
The undergraduate medical degree has mainly 3 names, which vary from country to country.
MBBS: MBBS signifies Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. MBBS is the title most often given in Commonwealth nations like India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, and China.
MBChB or Medicinae Baccalaureus et Baccalaureus Chirurgiae in Latin. MBChB is awarded in the countries like Egypt, Libya, Iraq, South Africa, some Colleges of England and Scotland, New Zealand, and few other countries.
MD: MD Physician degree is awarded in countries like Russia, Ukraine, Georgia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, etc. MD is also used in the US and Canada as well as in some European nations.
In Britain, both MBBS and MBChB are used depending on the University.
MD, MBBS, and MBChB are all equivalent Undergraduate Medical qualifications and hold the same international status.
04. Which University In Russia will teach Mbbs Fully In English?
Kyrgyzstan MBBS degree is valid in India,
01. Provided the student has taken admission in MCI or NMC approved Medical Colleges in Kyrgyzstan.
02. Students have qualified in NEET.
03. Students will clear the NEXT exam after getting the MBBS degree from Kyrgyzstan.
05. Does Studying Mbbs In Russia Sucks?
It will suck if you choose the wrong agency and then take admission to the wrong University. So always contact Omkar Medicom to get the best choice in Russia and other countries.
06. How About Mbbs In Russia, China, Ukraine?
: MBBS study in Russia is OK for medium-level students depending on university and agency choice.China
: MBBS Study in China is the best in all respects for any good Indian student.Ukraine
: MBBS study in Ukraine is OK, but the student's major problem is in the KROK exam
07. How To Apply For Mbbs In Russia?
Applying for MBBS in Russia is relatively easy if you contact Omkar Medicom. The whole process becomes simple through Omkar Medicom. Send a few documents scan copies, application amount, and Omkar Medicom will do the rest work.
Please note that for some Universities, an Online Video interview or test is also required.
08. How Should I Score To Get Mbbs In Russia?
For maximum Universities, a minimum of 60% in Biology and Chemistry is required. However, Omkar Medicom is capable of admitting students with less marks also in some Universities.
09. Does MBBS Education is Same in India and Russia?
MBBS Education of India and Russia are not entirely the same. Curriculum almost the same in both the countries, some Books different, Exam pattern more or less the same. But the significant differences are:
01. Clinical studies in Russia are in the Russian Medium, whereas in India it is in the English Medium.
02. The duration of the MBBS course in Russia is one year more.
03. In Russia, practical classes are less than in India.
04. In Russia, a group of 12-15 Indian students will get one Cadaver, whereas, in India, almost 100 students get one Cadaver.
05. In India Internship is conducted for one year after the completion of the basic course. In Russia, the Internship is done weekly basis from the 5th Year. That is why the Internship of Russia is not valid in India.
10. Is IELTS & TOEFL Compulsory For Mbbs In Russia?
No. IELTS and TOEFL exams are not required for admission to the Medical Universities in Russia. But students must know English properly.
11. How Much Does It Cost To Study Mbbs In Russia?
MBBS in Russia cost varies from Rs 18 Lac to Rs 30 Lac. A few Universities, located in Moscow or Petersburg, have packages exceeding Rs 40 Lac. This cost includes 6 year's Tuition, Hostel, Consultancy fees, Medical Insurance, and Visa. Food cost and airfare are extra. Food cost ranges between 1200 $ to 1500 $ per year, and airfare Rs 40,000 to Rs 50,000 per year, depending on the location. Universities which are located in Moscow and Saint Petersburg or nearby are the costliest ones and mostly Bi-lingual or fully Russian medium. Hence very few Indian students study in those Universities. However, some new Universities for international students have less fees, but these Universities have only Russian-Medium MBBS.
12. How much total Money is Required For Mbbs In Russia?
If a basic package of any University is 25 Lac, then add approximately Rs 1,50,000 per year for the expenses required for Food, airfare, books, apron, bank charges, etc. So, in total, the whole expenses will be Rs 34 Lac in 6 years. The cost will increase if a student stays outside in a rented apartment and if the University is in Moscow or Petersburg.
13. How to Get Education Loan to Study MBBS in Russia?
It is not easy to get Education Loan to study MBBS in Russia from most banks in India. This is because;
01. Banks will give an Education Loan if they can directly transfer the fees to the University bank account.
02. But for Russia and many other CIS countries, it isn't easy to transfer foreign currency directly.
03. Russian Ruble or Ukrainian Hryvnia is not internationally convertible currency.
04. So, students are bound to carry USD in cash and submit it to the University.
05. Most of the banks in India are unwilling to hand over the loan amount in currency in USD to the student.
14. Is Mbbs In Russia Cheaper than private colleges in India?
MBBS in Russia is cheaper than doing MBBS in the Private Medical Colleges in India. Due to India's scarcity of seats, the Private Medical Colleges charge exorbitant Rs 70 Lac plus fees.
15. How To Get A Scholarship To Study Mbbs In Russia?
Unfortunately, there is No Scholarship in any Medical Colleges in Russia. Scholarships are available only in China.
16. What after MBBS in Russia?
After MBBS in Russia
, first of all,01. A student will clear the NEXT test in India.
02. After clearing the NEXT exam, the student will do a 1-year compulsory Internship in India.
03. Then that student will get the Indian Medical Registration Number to work in India as a doctor.
04. After getting the Indian Medical Registration number, you can work in any hospital (government or private) or further prepare for PG (MD/MS).
05. Indian MBBS students from Russia can do MD or MS in Russia at a minimal cost. There are a lot of PG seats in Russia for international students.
Along with the NEXT exam, you can prepare and clear USMLE
if you wish to do your PG in the USA.
17. Is Neet Required For Mbbs In Russia?
Yes, NEET qualifying is required for admission to Medical Colleges in Russia. However, Omkar Medicom can admit 3-4 students without NEET in many Universities. If you take admission without NEET, then you will become a doctor, but your degree will not be valid in India. You can work as a doctor in Russia or other countries after qualifying for that particular country's licensing exam.
18. What will be the salary of a doctor in Russia?
The starting salary of a doctor in Russia is around 40,000 Rubles plus other facilities.
19. What Salary Will An Mbbs From Russia Get In India?
A student who has passed MBBS in Russia will get a starting salary of Rs 45000 per month depending on the city and hospital. To get the job, the student must also qualify for the NEXT exam and complete a 1-year Internship in India.